Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ceramic Tuesday


The big event in town Tuesday was the Empty Bowls fundraiser for Agape Mission. As usual the lines were long as the crowd filled the Community Center ballroom. For $20 each guest got lunch and a bowl to take home.



Because an important part of this event is the ceramic bowls, I had to get involved. So last spring I joined a group of gals and helped to decorate bowls. 








Here is Cindy. She is the one who makes the "bowls" happen.
Thanks Cindy for all your hard work!
 Decisions, decisions; which one should I pick?

Some of these bowls may be the ones I decorated.














This is the silent auction table filled with the special creations.

And by the end of the day I had an added bonus. Here is the fun bowl I picked and a unique gift given by a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A dialogue on the visual arts; what are your interests?