Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Welcome to my studio

My work table


A corner for supplies & interesting things that make me happy.

It took me awhile to actually stand back and bask in the reality of my finished studio. I had to remind myself that it had drab blue walls when I first saw it, and remind myself that the color was actually paint over wallpaper. How many hours did it take me to scrap that paper off the wall inch by inch? Too many to count.
But now it's time to enjoy & share with others.

The first person arrived at 1:30 pm and I had a few minutes to talk before the rest of the first wave of the crowd arrived. They came in groups; friends bringing friends. By 2 pm most of the 18 chairs were full, and I was ready to start my clayprinting demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A dialogue on the visual arts; what are your interests?