Sunday, April 7, 2013

Clayprinting


Welcome to my open studio.


The printing process.


Checking the print for a reverse image.


The finished print.


A close inspection.
What a fun day for me. To get such a great response to my open studio was encouraging.
How many came? 29 
Who came? Neighbors, art friends (new & old) and friends that were just interested enough to check it out.
Demos: I had two; one at 2pm & one at 4pm, and I had a crowd for each. Of course the demos were fun for me because I get to play with color and clay. And the purpose was to show the basic procedure of how to get a print. You can see some prints hanging on the wall in the first pic.
I loved seeing old friends and meeting new and sharing this exciting technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A dialogue on the visual arts; what are your interests?