Friday, March 30, 2012

Art on Hiatus

Some of you check into this blog because you're related to me, some come because you have at least a little interest in art, and some come wondering what art topic I might present. Well my other life responsibilities had force me to put art on hiatus and I'm wasn't happy about that. I was feeling like I needed to escape for a long vacation. But then I finally got back into the ceramics lab for a couple hours and took the time to catch up on my favorite art blogs, and then I felt much better.

So in the meantime I was glad that google at least presented a little art for me to pass on. Like Mies van der Rohe the 20th century designer and architect. In my interior design studies I really liked his concept of "less is more". Simplicity in design always attracted me, and I believe it shows up in all my art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A dialogue on the visual arts; what are your interests?