Sunday, March 6, 2011

Carol Beesley

Artist, Carol Beesley, was in town last week. I managed to catch her at the No Man's Land Museum. She had been out roaming the countryside with director Debbie Coleson, and taking photographs for an up coming show. I first met Carol at OU when I was completing my BLS and we have been bumping into each other throughout the years. She is a great painter and you can see her work on www.ovac-ok.org and find an wonderful article about her and her work at www.artisan-santafe.com under featured artists. She will be returning to town next month so expect to hear more about her and see some pics.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to Carol's workshop during OPSU's Art Jubilee. I will be doing another pastel demo. ----Yvonne Sangster

    ReplyDelete

A dialogue on the visual arts; what are your interests?