Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Matte Medium


Matte Medium, how do I love you, let me count the ways:

*You are a great glue for light weight paper.
Just this morning I was assembling journal pages & you were my glue of choice. I applied you with a foam brush, & pages came together quickly.

*You are a great sealer. After gluing down paper, a thin layer of MM over the top will seal it. And once dry, paint or pencils can be used over the top.

*You are a friend to water soluble crayons & pencils. You can be used over the top & they turn into paint. And after playing with the "paint" it is also sealed.

*You turn powered or pure pigment into paint; O the color possibilities!

*You leave a very pleasing matte, milky finish.

A friend to mixed media artists

No comments:

Post a Comment

A dialogue on the visual arts; what are your interests?