Friday, May 9, 2014

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project made its first stop in Oklahoma this week. I drove to Norman, OK to find the truck parked at Main & Webster. 

I thought I came totally prepared with ice water & folding chair, but completely forgot the sunscreen & hat.

Here's the procedure:
Step up to window #1 and make yourself a library card.


Move to window #2, scan your card & pick a theme.

Pick up your books at window #3 (2 at a time).

Find a comfortable spot to enjoy the story & pics & artwork.
I studied how some books had been rebound in interesting ways. It gave me some new ideas.
When you're done, turn the books in & begin the process all over again. I stayed from noon to 3:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A dialogue on the visual arts; what are your interests?