Monday, June 7, 2010

POGO

Alleluia! I got the POGO printer to produce prints; amazing prints!

I first heard of POGO on the web site of Opie & Linda O'Brien www.burntofferings.com when Linda mentioned the Opie never left home without his POGO.

POGO is a Polaroid product, and I decided I must have one! So it was my Christmas gift to myself. Then came to challenge of getting it to work. Even after several calls to the company, still nothing. This evening I was determined to try again. I plugged everything in, and everything popped up on the screen just as it was suppose to and I was in business. Maybe it was the classical music playing in the background?!

I said amazing prints, not perfect prints. But considering the size (2"x 3") they are great, and what potential for my mixed media work.

Oh, the fun I will have with my POGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A dialogue on the visual arts; what are your interests?